Sunday, September 14, 2014

My simple protector

Hi.
I'd like to show you my simple protector for C applications. For now it's only for C applications, because my protector parses C code to get code with encoded strings and hidden API calls. Then code is compiled and the last step is to pack all functions from source file. Every function is packed in another way. Function is decoded before every calling, because it's not decoded in code segment. Packed function is copied to a new region in memory and there is decoded, then code executes and after execution, decoded function is removed from memory. That's all features for now. I made a simple application you can download a zip file included source file and two exe files, first was compiled by mingw, second was protected by my simple protector: Download



No comments:

Post a Comment